Transcript Requests

If you graduated more than one year ago and plan to attend college or university use the following links to order your transcript.

Note: if you are still attending secondary school and are applying to an Ontario college or university you don’t need to request a transcript. The transcript will be forwarded to the college centre (OCAS) or the university centre (OUAC) for you by your Guidance Department.

Requesting transcripts for other reasons

Ordering a transcript:

  1. Complete the Request for Transcript form

  2. Purchase your transcript here:

    • First two copies: $20.00

    • Each additional copy: $5.00 (if ordered at the same time)

  3. Email Request for Transcript Form and Proof of Purchase to

  4. Proof of identification is needed when picking up transcript