Need a tutor?

If you are in need of a paid tutor service, contact your Guidance Counsellor and they can provide you contact information for paid tutoring services. It's important to note that GDHS, Guidance Counsellors, or Administration do not vet or approve of these services; rather we allow for members of the community, former students, retired teachers, and companies to advertise their tutoring services.